18 May, 2008

Back

Been on a holiday, which was great lots of walking and peace and quite, which is what I needed.

I notice that I have done very few blogs over the last few weeks, and I can only put that down to work life and all that sort of stuff, some of it very stressful.

I think that enough time has gone by to look at my Dirk Maggs project again and see how much rewriting needs to be done. I know that the index or indexes still need to be done, but you cannot work on the index until the main text is done and is complete in the form that will stay with that edition of the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking Back at Blog Posts Part 2

  Looking Back at Blog Posts Part 2 One of the great things about keeping your own corner of the web is having a time capsule of what you we...