I used to have word 2000 installed on my old machine, since the failure of it I am slowly reinstalling all the old software that I had on it on the new machine.
As I have written here before some of the software I use is old, I mean really old, so it has come as not real surprise to me that I have lost the installation discs for Word 2000.
So I have looked for a free ware alternative to word and I think I may have found it in Free Office version 3.0.
Its a bit download, so I will report back when I have downloaded it, installed it and finally used it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Looking Back at Blog Posts Part 2
Looking Back at Blog Posts Part 2 One of the great things about keeping your own corner of the web is having a time capsule of what you we...
-
Largerita 2024 This is a great summer drink (Yes, it's true that the UK does have summers, it's just they don't last long! on...
-
The Local AI Journey: Overcoming the GPU Bottleneck & The Rise of Small Language Models Context: Tracking my progress with local Larg...
-
Masquerade of Midnight **Act I: The Masquerade's Unveiling** **(Overture – A majestic orchestral prelude, building in intensity. Sopra...
No comments:
Post a Comment