14 June, 2026

LLM's

Like many in the tech space, I have recently been exploring the capabilities of local Large Language Models (LLMs) and building my own AI agents. However, one of the primary bottlenecks I’ve encountered is hardware limitations; my current setup lacks a dedicated GPU, making local execution quite challenging.

Fortunately, the industry is shifting rapidly. With the growing trend toward optimizing smaller, high-performance models designed to run locally on mobile devices, we are seeing a parallel push for efficient CPU-bound execution. Given the staggering pace of open-source innovation, I am optimistic that running a highly capable, optimized LLM entirely on standard consumer hardware will be seamless in the very near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Local AI Journey: Overcoming the GPU Bottleneck & The Rise of Small Language Models

  The Local AI Journey: Overcoming the GPU Bottleneck & The Rise of Small Language Models Context: Tracking my progress with local Larg...