So at long last I have completed reading this book. I got the feeling that the end of the book was some how a bit rushed? not sure why I think this but that's the impression that I got, I have since read other peoples thoughts on this book and they do not make this comment on its finish, so its just me I suppose.
Overall I did enjoy the book so much so that I even had a look on the internet at a couple of sites that let you see what the area you live in would look like if the water level started to get higher. I am safe at the 10 to 30 Meter mark but after that will Ben Nevis is looking real good.
As entertainment I think I had my money's worth, so I say thank you Stephen for some great hours of entertainment.
06 August, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Looking Back at Blog Posts Part 2
Looking Back at Blog Posts Part 2 One of the great things about keeping your own corner of the web is having a time capsule of what you we...
-
Largerita 2024 This is a great summer drink (Yes, it's true that the UK does have summers, it's just they don't last long! on...
-
The Local AI Journey: Overcoming the GPU Bottleneck & The Rise of Small Language Models Context: Tracking my progress with local Larg...
-
Masquerade of Midnight **Act I: The Masquerade's Unveiling** **(Overture – A majestic orchestral prelude, building in intensity. Sopra...
No comments:
Post a Comment