31 December, 2023

iPad lighting connector

 So I have an iPad , which I have had for a few years now, I mainly use it for reading and composing music.

Unfortunately the music generation program is only avavaible on iOS or windows otherwise I would by a android tablet as they are cheaper than iPads, which are nice but I think are over priced.

The only thing wrong with my iPad is the stupid lightning connector port, it really is not a very robust design, and I am now having trouble getting it to charge.

So look to get a new iPad, the problem is I need a large memory iPad 128mb or bigger due to the music files that I create.


No comments:

Post a Comment

1000

 so on the 14th May I finally managed to post my 1000th video and it’s taken years to get to that figure, I think that if I uploaded all my ...