Well I am sorry to say that I think the cost of car parking in reading oracle is far far too high.
I shall go somewhere else.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
02 January, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Looking Back at Blog Posts Part 2
Looking Back at Blog Posts Part 2 One of the great things about keeping your own corner of the web is having a time capsule of what you we...
-
Largerita 2024 This is a great summer drink (Yes, it's true that the UK does have summers, it's just they don't last long! on...
-
The Local AI Journey: Overcoming the GPU Bottleneck & The Rise of Small Language Models Context: Tracking my progress with local Larg...
-
Masquerade of Midnight **Act I: The Masquerade's Unveiling** **(Overture – A majestic orchestral prelude, building in intensity. Sopra...
No comments:
Post a Comment