So it's now been 2012 for a few hours and all I can say is that so far it's been okay, as I did not drink very much in seeing the new year in I don't have first day of a new year hangover.
But I bet lots of people do.
The fire works in London where really very good and I was lucky to see them in HD without any stupid presenter taking all over them.
Any way happy new year.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
01 January, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Looking Back at Blog Posts Part 2
Looking Back at Blog Posts Part 2 One of the great things about keeping your own corner of the web is having a time capsule of what you we...
-
Largerita 2024 This is a great summer drink (Yes, it's true that the UK does have summers, it's just they don't last long! on...
-
The Local AI Journey: Overcoming the GPU Bottleneck & The Rise of Small Language Models Context: Tracking my progress with local Larg...
-
Masquerade of Midnight **Act I: The Masquerade's Unveiling** **(Overture – A majestic orchestral prelude, building in intensity. Sopra...
No comments:
Post a Comment